Bay Creek Neighborhood Association
BCNA Meeting Minutes
November 13, 2000
Officers Present: Anonymous, Nick Glass, Amy Turner, Kyle Richmond, Ben Kadel, Jim Winkle
Guests Present include: Betty & Darwin Carpenter, Bob Lockhart, Jane Smith, Jennifer Zahn, Judy Amburn from Baha’i.
The meeting began at 6:30 PM
? facilitated the meeting. Nick Glass kept the minutes.
Minutes not recorded until February 16, 2001
· TREASURER’S REPORT: $1351.01 in our account.
· CONTACT REPORT: Numerous documents shared.
· WEB SITE: running smoothly with changes on a regular basis.
· Amy attended the Madison Neighborhood Summit on November 11. More than 120 folks in attendance for the half-day event. Talks, breakout groups and informal discussions were the activities. Many good ideas for recruitment and retention of neighbors in Associations was discussed. More will follow.
· Anonymous mentioned Landfill remediation at Franklin Field and Quann Park. He brought maps and information about changes which are currently being proposed. He wrote a detailed article of his findings for the newsletter.
· Winter potluck planned for the 30 minutes prior to the January meeting.
Next meeting facilitator: Jane Smith
Meeting adjourned: 7:43
More Meeting Minutes
[ Home | Publications | Calendar of Events | Projects | Contacts | Sites to Visit ] ~ [ site map ]
Webhosting donated by